Incredibly hot & humid, I've been craving nothing but ice cold smoothies, fruits & salads lately.
With the help of my little owl friends, I've been blending up this delicious tropical-like smoothie combining banana + mango + coconut milk -- yumm!
What you'll need:
- 2 handfuls Power Greens Mix
(I use Trader Joe's Power to the Greens)
- 2 super ripe, frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 tspn: cinnamon + nutmeg
- 1 tbspn: ground flaxseed
Simply toss everything into the blender, blend til smooth and enjoy!
*Add more or less coconut milk for desired consistency.
Much love, health & happiness, xx