Hi loves. Wow, I seriously can't believe Friday is here once again. I feel like it was just yesterday that I typed up last weeks TGIF post. This week absolutely flew for me. So many good & exciting things going on. Lots (and lots) of writing, workouts, yoga (3 practices this week!) time with friends and yummy clean eats. Hoping everyone has had a tremendous week full of health & fitness, love, laughs & happiness.
- 45 minutes fasted cardio: 30 minutes treadmill, 15 minutes Precore AMT
- 30 minutes cardio: Treadmill + 1 Hour Hot Yoga
- 1 hour arm balance & inversion practice + 1 hour Hot Yoga
- Mainly worked on my supported headstand pike-ups and even more, so piking down from tripod headstand. My abs are still sore from this! The ultimate Ab workout!
- 60 minutes, Hot Yoga
- am: 60 minutes fasted cardio: 40 minutes Treadmill: 4.2/15% + sprinkled in a few incline jogs at 5.2/5% & 20 minutes StairMaster
- pm: 20 minutes, treadmill: 4.2/10% + Shoulder, Triceps & Chest Circuit
3 eggs | 1/4 avo | strawberries
spent Thursday afternoon outside at Rush taking in the beautiful weather as I wrote this weeks article for ActivewearUSA. Sipping on one almond milk latte, this vanilla white tea & noshed on this yummy tuna salad. Perfect afternoon.
Fruit Bowl as an early dinner/pre yoga snack. I ate way too much for dinner before class on Tues & Weds night which made for some not so happy twists & forward folds. Grabbed a bite to eat with friends après yoga.
I just can't get enough of these open faced omelettes! So good.
chicken followed by...
this amazing Acai Bowl.
Excited to spend the weekend with my family to celebrate Mother's Day with my parents, sister & her family. Especially my littles!! Have a beautiful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the incredible mommas! xx
so much love,