This mornings smoothie was simply delicious! I rotate my green's very often so when I make a smoothie with only spinach, I especially enjoy it! Spinach is the mildest of leafy greens, meaning you don't even taste it (seriously!) and just blends up so smooth & creamy with bananas + other ingredients.
Spinach Banana Ginger & Fig Green Smoothie
- organic baby spinach. 2 handfuls -
- 2 frozen bananas -
- 2 organic frozen figs (trader joes) -
- fresh organic ginger. 1 1/2 in. chunk -
- cinnamon. 2 shakes -
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk -
- 1/2 cup water (or more, for desired consistency) -
- Super Food Topping: Hemp Seeds -
Blend. Enjoy. Be Healthy. Be Happy.