G'Morning & Happy Monday loves. Hoping your weekend was wonderful!
As a sweet sunday treat, I made these lovely smoothies for me & my babe along with a piece of Udi's Gluten Free Toast + gobs of almond butter + drizzle of honey on top!
Coconut-Cacao Cherry Banana Bliss Smoothie
- 1 ripe super banana
- frozen organic dark cherries, 1 cup
- cacao powder, 1 tablespoon
- cacao nibs, 2 tablespoons
- unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 can
- cinnamon, couple dashes
- splash of water + small handful of ice
- topped off with Goji Berries -
We had 1/2 a can of coconut milk leftover from a recipe which is why I used coconut milk as the base for this smoothie. Normally, I use almond milk or just water. Canned coconut milk is super thick, rich and creamy -- much different than the kind you'd get in a box (coconut milk beverage) and made this smoothie incredibly creamy & super delicious!