Sharing this Very Berry + Cacao Nib Smoothie with you that I blended up this morning! Loaded with blueberries, raspberries & strawberries this smoothie is full of beautifying, cancer fighting antioxidants & phytonutrients to help block those beauty stealing free radicals + keep your skin hydrated, youthful & beautiful for that coveted healthy glow from within! Compared to other fruits, berries are lower in sugar, full of fiber + have a high water content to keep you full longer.
I prefer to actually eat fresh berries rather than blend them up so I used, organic frozen berries for this smoothie + raw cacao nibs & unsweetened, vanilla almond milk. Super easy to make just toss everything in the blender, hit the button & enjoy!
Much Love, Health & Beauty! xx
What I Used:
- organic strawberries. 1/2 cup
- organic blueberries. 1/2 cup
- organic raspberries. 1/2 cup
- organic saigon cinnamon. couple shakes
- raw cacao nibs. 2 tablespoons
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk. 1 - 2 cups (depending on how frozen you like your smoothie)