Not only do teas contain all kinds of healthy perks like antioxidants that help fight cancer and lower cholesterol, they are naturally sugar and calorie free, and they also come in flavors that can help get you in the mood--in the mood for fall, that is. Here’s a list of some of the best seasonal flavors out there.
- Teavana JavaVana Mate—this highly caffeinated black tea is a great morning coffee replacement with flavors like chocolate, espresso and hints of vanilla.
- Teavana Caramel Almond Amaretti Herbal— Caramel. Almond. Amaretto. Need we say more?
- Tazo Baked Cinnamon Apple Rooibos—this tea tastes like your grandmother’s apple crisp. All the love, none of the calories.
- The Republic of Tea Cardamom Cinnamon Herbal—warm, spicy, peppery and caffeine free.
- Harney and Sons Cranberry Autumn Tea—this black tea smells better than your favorite fall candle and has a mild and fruity flavor.