“Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile.”
– William Cullen Bryant
Like so many of the best things in life…there’s something about fall that just gives me that indescribable, happy feeling inside. For me, the quote above couldn’t be more true…A Florida, beach baby, my spirit thrives in warm, sunny days. My mood is so dependent upon the weather and Fall brings about some of the most magnificent & last warm-weather days of the year. That delightful feeling in the air, the softer, golden light and all the beautiful ways it shines thru the trees & reflects off the warm colors of the changing leaves. Ahhh, so much beauty before everything goes dormant & barren for the cold, doldrums of winter. 🙁
Of course there’s all the fun fall fashion – my two fall obsessions – boots & scarves. Its a bit of a problem!
I had so much fun with this shoot to officially kick off the season!
Hope you enjoy the photos that the super talented Joshua Vasko and I took together.
Much Love & Happy Fall,
As if I needed a reason to buy another scarf haha
2. Picking out the Perfect Pumpkin
3. warm & cozy bowls of oats
4. Boots, Booties oh! and more Boots..
5. Warming Fall Spices
cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, pumpkin spice, ginger
6. Extra Hour of Sleep
7. Floppy Hats
8. changing of the leaves and all their gorgeous
shades of orange, golden yellows, red & brown
10. Snuggling up with a blanket
11. Hot Apple Cider
12. Sweater Weather
13. Golden, Autumnal light
14. warming your hands around a hot latte or cup of tea
15. Soup – Pea & Chicken Soup are 2 of my faves!
17. Cozy Pullovers & Hoodies
18. Apple Season – Honeycrisp, Fuji & Cameo
19. Hocus Pocus – a must watch every year
20. layers on layers on layers
21. Warm Apples: baked, stewed, stuffed…. YUM
22. patios + good wine + good friends
24. Roasting Pumpkin Seeds
25. Thanksgiving dinner with my family
26. Plaid Shirts
27. just that feeling in the air…cool, clear, fresh air, crisp & sunny days
28. Fall Foods & Fruits:
pumpkin, squash, root vegetables, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts
| apples, pears, pomegranates, tangerines & dates
29. sunroof open + the heat + seats turned on. the best!
30. long & lazy, chilly, rainy mornings (or the entire day) 🙂
Jeans: J Brand (old, similar available here) Scarf: Anthropologie (available here) // Sunglasses: Jimmy Choo (available here) // Suede Booties: Rag & Bone (different shade of brown, available here) // Shell: Ann Taylor (old, similar, on sale! & available here) // Bag: Celine //
Sweater: Ralph Lauren (so old & love breaking it out every year!) // Floppy Hat: some store in NYC (checkout these babies from UO – here. perfect for the entire fall season)
Watch: Givenchy (available here)