Hi friends! Happy Monday. Hope you had a great weekend!
I am so excited to share today’s post with you all and to be partnering with Poster Store! The timing of this collaboration couldn’t have been more perfect as I was already planning on creating a gallery wall for above my bed — this wall space has been empty since I moved into my apartment months ago and was desperately needing to be filled. As soon as I started dreaming up a gallery wall in my head, I knew right away that I wanted to create a calm vibe with a mix of neutrals and choose pieces of things I love – Europe, Nature, Quotes and Abstract Art, to name a few…
Poster Store has thousands of prints to choose from, literally! That said, to streamline the selection process I immediately took to the categories that I knew would fit the overall vibe I was going for…
- Nature & Botanical Posters. This is where I found my daisy & ocean prints. To narrow the selection a bit more, you can click into flowers or landscapes based on what you’re looking for. There are so many pretty prints to choose from in this category in all different color schemes — I had a hard time deciding which ones I wanted to go with!
- Vintage + Black & White Posters. I knew I wanted to incorporate at least one B&W print into my gallery, but not go with an entire Black & White theme since I already went with this in my living room. These two categories have a bit of overlap on the prints but I still perused the entire selection of both so I didn’t miss anything. lol
- Typography & Quote Posters. I’m a major quote person so including one in my gallery was a must. Poster Store has so many fun Quote Posters to choose from in various fonts, scripts & sizes — you can have a lot of fun here!
- Architecture Posters. So many beautiful travel / European prints to choose from. I fell in love with the Polignano a Mare Print — such a beautiful shot of this Italian, coastal town.
- Illustrations & Abstract. If your into Abstract Art, you’ll love the selection of prints in this category — some really cool abstract pieces + fun & funky illustrations. There’s even some great options for a nursery or children’s room.
As I found prints that I liked, I clicked on the heart to save them in my Favorites Folder. Once I gathered all my favorites, I went back into my folder to narrow it down even more and started creating my gallery wall. I initially had about 15 prints saved to my favorites and wanted to wind up with a 6 frame gallery. From here, I took a screenshot of each print and put them into Pages on my Mac to create a mock-up and make sure I really loved how all the prints fit together. Once I knew I found my absolute favorite pieces, I started choosing my frames and matting. I went with the Oak Frames, to keep with my neutral theme + I’ve just always really liked the clean & natural feel of oak frames.
RECEIVING MY PRINTS & FRAMES
I’ve heard of art work arriving damaged….that was definitely not the case here! My prints and frames arrived in 2 boxes and in perfect condition! Everything was carefully packaged to ensure there was no damage, dings or bends in the prints during the shipping process. I absolutely love the quality of the frames and I love the fact that the posters are not only printed on high-quality paper, but sustainably produced paper, as well.
If you’ve been wanting some new art for your walls or to create a fun gallery wall, check out PosterStore.com to find posters & frames with a Scandinavian design that are not only beautiful, but affordable. If you need a little help coming up with a configuration for your frames, visit their gallery wall inspiration page to get your creative juices flowing. I definitely did so myself and once I received everything, I rearranged my frames multiple times on the floor in my living room until I came up with something I loved! Also, something super cool & unique about Poster Store, they release a new poster collection every Tuesday, so there’s always new prints to choose from!
I hope you enjoyed the post and feel inspired to create a gallery wall of your very own!
Save 35% on your own gallery by using my code: LAURENS35
*excludes selection posters & frames. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Discount code expires on October 18, 2021.
Prints & Frames were gifted by Poster Store. As always, all thoughts & opinions are my own.