All of this Vegetarian eating over that past 2 weeks has forced me to get a little more creative with my meal planning. I came home from work late afternoon a few days ago both starving & freezing.
Keeping with my warming winter detox, I opened the fridge to scope out what veggies I had on hand and quickly came up with this seriously delicious egg & veggie stir fry!
Honestly, I just grabbed a few things out of the fridge with no plan, decided to crack in a couple eggs and the result was so yummy, satisfying, warm & comforting.
What I Used:
– organic cabbage. 1/2 head, chopped
– organic celery. 4 stalks, washed & chopped
– organic bella mushrooms. about 6, chopped chunky
– organic coconut oil. 1 teaspoon
– 2 eggs.
– pinch of sea salt + cayenne pepper