Gobble, Gobble!! Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Relishing in a long & lazy Turkey Day morning over here..coffee, light brek of fruit & berries and of course, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade!
Although practicing an Attitude of Gratitude is something we should all do daily, Thanksgiving is a day to take a moment to stop, reflect and truly show appreciation for all the amazing blessings – people & things – we are so fortunate to have in our lives. Thanksgiving kicks off The Most Wonderful Time of Year. A season to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, bringing together family, friends & loved ones from a far, indulging in food & drink + all the little things that fill your heart with love & contentment.
Not to sound too cliche, but I truly am grateful to wake up everyday with the beautiful opportunity to live & breathe. For my health & strong body. My sweet family, incredible friendships that bring so much fun & laughter into my life and to have found the loveliest, most thoughtful, caring, generous & loving boyfriend to share my life with. And most recently, I am grateful beyond words for my incredibly special time in Austria…my tank is full ♡
Sharing a few of my favorite quotes & phrases about gratitude & giving thanks….
1. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” – Ralph Marston
2. “Thankfulness creates gratitude, which generates contentment that causes peace.” – Todd Stocker
3. “If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” – Harold Kushner
4. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ~ Marcel Proust
5. “This a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.” Maya Angelou
How do you practice gratitude? What’s your favorite quote about being thankful? I’m thankful for you, my readers! Thanks so much for visiting! xx