I cannot believe the Christmas (Shopping) Season is upon us! I am pretty pumped to share my very first Holiday Gift Guide on the blog. Funny enough, this one’s for the guys!
Naturally, this “Gift Guide for Your Guy” is curated based on the man in my life, Adam! And in my oh-so biased opinion, my guy is pretty awesome. Uhm, I would hope anyone would think/feel/say the same about their significant other, yes!? I love Adam’s style, interests, athleticism, & his all-around essence as a man – he’s the perfect mix of metro & masculine, really. So, with all that being said, I think this makes me somewhat of an expert on what to Gift your Guy this holiday season! I guess all of us girls are in a way, no!? If you’ve landed here and spoiling yourself, or a girl buying for your boo…I hope you find something you love! xx
1. For the chef in your life, HEARTWOOD FORGE makes some seriously amazing knives. Choose from available chefs knives or have one custom made.
2. Adam & me have both fallen in love with Davines Hair Care Products. This energizing shampoo stimulates hair growth & boosts scalp circulation. If your looking some luxury for your locks, this Oi Shampoo & Conditioner is just that! Ladies, you’ll love this one, too! A little goes a long way.
3. Last year, while filming Loving in Richmond, VA, Adam discovered Shockoe Atelier. A family owned & operated company, Shockoe Atelier creates one of a kind, handcrafted denim & men’s apparel. Adam just got the jacket featured above and I must say, he looks pretty damn dapper in it.
4. Americana at its finest, in the form of a particularly handsome timepiece. Built to last & made right here in Detroit, a classic Shinola Watch is beautiful gift to give.
5. I’m pretty sure Adam own’s every shirt in every color & every pair of shoes made by STRIKE MVMNT. He receives a ridiculous amount of compliments every time he rocks a pair of STR/KE Shoes – The Chill Pill Collection, especially. (pictured above)
6. PF Candle Co. has THEE best smelling candles. Teakwood & Tobacco is one of the best!
7. While a sweet pair of designer sunglasses are always awesome, Knockaround Sunglasses are pretty rad! Choose from a variety of shades or have some fun and customize your own pair!
P.S. The classic, Fort Knocks are our favorite!
8. What guy doesn’t love a great T-Shirt!? If you aren’t already familiar with Ugmonk, welcome to your new go-to Tee. Jeff Sheldon, creator of Ugmonk does the beloved Tee [well]. Shop the ever popular Triblend Series – an Ugmonk crowd favorite – in their most loved designs, Mountains (pictured above), Balance & Horizon. Ladies, I’m a fan of Ugmonk, myself! I’m constantly stealing Adam’s shirts to hang in around the house, sleep in + Ugmonk sweatshirts & hoodies are THE coziest – order in a size Small or Medium and have the sides taken in if needed! 😉 I don’t know about you guys but I always love a good success story & learning about the heart & soul of a brand. If you do, too, click here to learn more About Ugmonk.
9. Jo Malone Woodsage & Sea Salt is a rugged, subtle, sexy scent.
10. For a kissably soft face, try this Holiday Shave Combo by Fulton & Roark. Fulton & Roark’s nourishing Shave Cream blends avocado, tea tree, jojoba & citrus oils to keep your skin super soft & smooth. A little extra something, check out their solid cologne – a line of highly-concentrated, long-lasting, wax-based fragrances.
11. For the man who isn’t afraid to rock a rad scarf or bandana, Kiriko, located in Chinatown in downtown Portland, Oregon, creates handcrafted apparel, accessories & home decor using hand-dyed Japanese fabrics & centuries-old denim.
12. Hyperlite Packs are ultra-lite, ultra-durable, 100% Waterproof and made in the USA. Adam has the Hyperlite 2400 Windrider and can’t say enough about it! Take 15% OFF & Give The Gift of Outside now until 2017.