Blueberry Banana Coffee Smoothie
New, ‘Non Green’ smoothie for you guys to try out this week! I was in a mad rush this past Tuesday morning and breakfast in the blender was the perfect way to get out the door in a hurry and more importantly — on time! Threw together this coffee smoothie since I didn’t have much time to sit and enjoy my morning routine that I love to do…
Perhaps this is your breakfast or even an afternoon smoothie/pick-me-up if your needing a little extra caffeine in your life.
– Unsweetened Almond Milk (I use Almond Breeze)
– Organic, Frozen Blueberries
– 1 tspn: Navitas Naturals Raw Cacao
– 1 Scoop: Garden of Life – Raw Protein (Vanilla)
– 1 Scoop: Amazing Greens – Green Superfood (optional)
– Almond Butter
– To avoid piping hot coffee in the blender, I poured my coffee + almond milk into a cup a few minutes beforehand to let the coffee cool a bit.
So yum and tasted like dessert compared to my usual Green Smoothie.
Happy Smoothie Making! xx
blender dude says
Looks great. Love cacao. The blueberries are a nice touch, too. Makes for an interesting color for sure!
Lauren Schwaiger says
Thank you! Me too. Definitely an interesting color but tastes good! 🙂