G’Morning & Happy Monday loves. Hoping your weekend was wonderful!
As a sweet sunday treat, I made these lovely smoothies for me & my babe along with a piece of Udi’s Gluten Free Toast + gobs of almond butter + drizzle of honey on top!
Coconut-Cacao Cherry Banana Bliss Smoothie
– 1 ripe super banana
– frozen organic dark cherries, 1 cup
– cacao powder, 1 tablespoon
– cacao nibs, 2 tablespoons
– unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 can
– cinnamon, couple dashes
– splash of water + small handful of ice
– topped off with Goji Berries –
We had 1/2 a can of coconut milk leftover from a recipe which is why I used coconut milk as the base for this smoothie. Normally, I use almond milk or just water. Canned coconut milk is super thick, rich and creamy — much different than the kind you’d get in a box (coconut milk beverage) and made this smoothie incredibly creamy & super delicious!