hello hi!! Super excited to start this new “Things I Love” Series on Le Blog!! Kicking things off with February since I missed Jan. oops! lol
You’ll find all kindsa thangs in these posts as we move thru the months hopefully sparking some happy, healthy lifestyle inspiration inside!
– new & current things I’m loving
– old faves + stuff I just couldn’t imagine my life without!
– beauty & make-up must-haves
– Insta-land faves
Basically anything that I’m loving from clothes & shoes, a new studio, something I’m doing in the gym, food & drink to a new quote…
Hope you enjoy, find some inspiration or discover something new you didn’t know about before!
– MK Watch. Rubber Band + Rose Gold Face. Super old & one of my fave watches!
– Currently cannot stop wearing my Nike Tech Hoodie (available, here) + my Nike Vomero Zoom (available, here). you can checkout my outfit post here 🙂
– You kinda never catch me without my Ray Ban Aviators (available, here). Even on a cloudy day girls…no squinting. Protect those eyes + the delicate skin around your eyes & say no to crows feet!! 😉
– Delfonics Quittrie Tresor – Checked Pouch (available, here) This is THE perfect little pouch to toss my lipgloss in so I don’t have to go digging thru my purse!
– This Urban Decay “Naked” compact of shadows of full of earthy neutrals that complement my olive complexion and really make my brown eyes pop. A must for all brown-eyed, brown-haired beauties!
– Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Bronzer. (available, here.) The only bronzer I have used for years. This would be a can’t-live-without thing! lol Especially throughout the winter when my face gets so pale! bleh … I doubly love this Bronzer b/c it has an SPF 0f 15 in it, as well. Pick your colour to match your complexion and you’ll instantly look lovely – a glowing, even complexion!
– You can read my post on this amazing Aveda Botanical Kinetics: Intense Hydrating Creme, here. This has been my skin savior this winter. seriously, tho.
– #EatPretty / Strawberries. One of my fave fruits, loaded with Vitamin C & fight off free-radicals to keep you young, vibrant & beautiful!
My bum & I seriously can’t get enough of Xtend Barre. Its Monday and I’m still sore from Friday nights class. If your reading this and local here in CLT, check the schedule for Rachel — cool chick & teaches an incredible class!
@toneitup (just in case you’ve been living under a rock & don’t know this fabulous fitness duo!)
@_bahamasgirl_ AND @sjanaelise … these two, you’ll see… 😉
Local Love: @laurajamesjewelry LOVE her designs & baubles!
Have fun, be prepared to be obsessed, inspired & motivated! xx