When the weather turns cold and sandals won’t cut it, find some cute high-top sneakers to wear to class. With or without socks, your feet are guaranteed to be cuter and warmer this season. Here are some of our favorites.
- TOMS Grey Hemp Women’s Highland Botas are lined with shearling and have hidden elastic straps inside to fit snug. They’re just adorable ($84)!
- The right amount of loud! These cost friendly Metallic High-Top Sneakers from Forever21 will stop traffic without breaking the bank ($34.80).
- If your feet are more minimalist and prefer to keep things quieter, these Paul Green Quincy Sneakers are about as classy and cool as high-tops can get ($289 at Nordstrom).
- The Patagonia Advocate Chukka are the perfect slip on mini-boot. The fleece collar and lining will keep your feet warm on blustery fall days, and you can feel great knowing that the rubber soles and fleece are made from partially recycled materials ($80 on Amazon).
- The tried and true classics. Converse come in all kinds of shapes and styles these days like these colorful and textured Chuck Taylor Blanket Woven sneakers ($39.99).
Leave a Reply