hi hi! Hope you all had the best day. Quick drop in to share today’s clean eats & gym sesh.
ya know…just getting in my Rush Espresso fix.
mixed greens | baked cod | steamed asparagus
light & healthy fish din… That is absolutely NOT a cream sauce on top of the fish – its thickened up with arrowroot which is a really healthy way to thicken up sauces & soups without adding cream. Its gluten free, too! 🙂
WOD – Hamstrings & Triceps
– Treadmill: 30 minutes power walking: Speed: 4.0/ Incline: 10.0
Hamstrings & Triceps Circuit:
– Stability Ball: Glute/Ham Raises: 20 x 3
– Skullcrushers: 20 x 3
– Single Leg Dead Lifts: 15 x 3
– Balancing: overhead, db triceps extension: 20 x 3 (do 10 reps on each leg)
– Balancing: Straight leg kickback: 20 x 3 (resistance band around ankles)
lots of balance training today with a big focus on hamstrings. As I’ve written before, I’m super quad dominant and I’ve really been feeling it lately as I’ve been a little slack on training my glutes & hammies.
I’m off to a hot yoga class that starts in ohh, 25 minutes! Wishing you a relaxing Tuesday night. Much Love,