A big warm welcome to the month of October!
Excited to celebrate my birthday + favorite time of year – Fall!
I so love this season and all that it brings…
NEW SEASON. NEW YOU.
Nothing like a new season to check back in… As we move into the last quarter of the year, take a moment to reassess & recommit to your dreams, plans & goals.
WRITE. IT. DOWN.
Things have a way of becoming more real when you see it in writing. It can be anything life goals, health, weight, fitness, career, me-time, travel plans…if it matters to you, make it happen.
Change of weather, a crispness to the air + all the warm, golden, beautiful colors & light of the Earth = Weather for the Soul.
– As many of you know, I’m slightly obsessed with the weather. There’s just something in the air this time of year that gives you that happy, smile-to-yourself feeling that makes you want to spend as much time outdoors as possible…
SOME OF THE SEASON’S SIMPLE PLEASURES:
– Windows Down. Music Up.
– Sit outside to soak up the softer, Autumnal sun while reading a book, mag, listening to music or just…Be.
– A leisurely walk outside with or without music. Sometimes its nice to just simply walk with your thoughts…
– Good food & wine with family & friends on a patio.
– For my Charlotte Friends, we are so lucky to have the mountains SO close! Hop in the car to take the short drive and really take advantage of “Leaf Season”, mountain air, fall festivals, apple picking & hiking.
Some of my favorite, charming Mountain Towns:
– Asheville – Blowing Rock – Grandfather Mountain – Banner Elk – Valle Crucis –
HELLO FALL FASHION.
Sweaters, Hats, Scarves & Boots make me one happy girl!!
HOCUS POCUS – yes!! A must-watch every year
FRUITS: Apples, Pears, Dates, Figs, Pomegranates, Tangerines, Grapefruits
VEGGIES: Pumpkin, Rutabaga, Squash, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Sweet Potatoes
– LS CHOICE OF GRAINS: Gluten Free Oats, Millet & Quinoa
WARMING SPICES & HERBS.
– Pumpkin Spice, Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom, Turmeric, Cayenne, Garlic, Rosemary, Nutmeg, Clove
Wishing everyone a wonderful October! xx
Leave a Reply